[SEL] Corn-gas a BUST!

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Wed Sep 26 16:53:44 PDT 2007

Fine Dave........I am sure Brent could take it ,N Z ed ers are a tough lot
,just have a look at the Rugby Union World Cup ...What's that funny game you
play over there ? Grid Iron I am told ,all that padding ,bit like cross
dressing. The sheep are OK but I do worry about you blokes in the US and
snake dancing ,we have trouser snakes, is it the same?