[SEL] IHC Famous "Could you...."

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Fri Sep 21 19:24:45 PDT 2007

I had been told by someone that the flatbars began in '07 but I didn't
know if that was correct or not.  Maybe so based on the catalog you
have. My old 6 HP that has the flat bar is a story of contrasts.  The
mag was taken off the engine in the teens.  The gent didn't want it to
get wet so it was placed in the shop.  The engine was parked under a
tree out back.  It sat there for 60 years.  The mag sat in the shop the
same number.  The mag looks almost new.  The engine looks like heck.
One of these days I'll put it back to match the mag....... yeah, one of
these days.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, Ky