[SEL] IHC Famous "Could you...."

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Fri Sep 21 15:55:51 PDT 2007

Mike, I had a Jack Junior that I ran, including starting, with a auto fan
motor with a rubber roller on the shaft, that was mounted with spring
pressure against the bottom of one flywheel.
Also, there were dc generators made to be fitted to do away with batteries.
The primary windings of an HT mag will supply enough power to fire an
igniter too. So, a  mag  with stuffed secondary windings can be used with
minor internal mods.
Lastly, there are a lot of AC low tension generators, called LT Mags.
any one can be fitted with a chain or gear drive to your engine.
Reg.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au