[SEL] Maytag Torque Monster

Chuck Balyeat kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 20 17:46:53 PDT 2007

> Hi Ron,
> The MCL is the ligament that runs down inner side of the knee.  The  stick
> went through it and split it lengthwise.  It is still attached at  both
> ends,
> just has a hole in the middle of it.  Thanks for the well  wishes.

jeeminy dood OWowowowowowowow .
My condolences to your cartilge and wish for a swift recovery
.gotta have them sewed in kneepads man  I wont kick one over without em .
My knee   its  the ground 200 times before I finally get around to
 landing on my head .

> Maytags don't spin very fast, at least in comparison the modern 2 strokes,
> so I don't think KIPS or RAVE valves would help them much.

Its a Maytag dude , it doesnt have to do much of anything besides change the
ehaust note a little
and have plenty of cool lookin'  whirling brass bits .