[SEL] Maytag Torque Monster

JR504 at aol.com JR504 at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 21:48:45 PDT 2007

I just want to say a quick thanks to all the well wishers.  I  appreciate
your thoughts.  I'm wobbling around with a big leg brace right  now, and I expect
to be back at full capacity in about another month.  Time  will tell, but
it's looking pretty good so far.
Thanks to everyone again,
Joe

> Hi  Ron,
> The MCL is the ligament that runs down inner side of the  knee.  The  stick
> went through it and split it  lengthwise.  It is still attached at  both
> ends,
>  just has a hole in the middle of it.  Thanks for the well   wishes.

jeeminy dood OWowowowowowowow .
My condolences  to your cartilge and wish for a swift recovery
.gotta have them sewed in  kneepads man  I wont kick one over without em .
My knee    its  the ground 200 times before I finally get around to
landing on my  head .