[SEL] Findlay 2008 Feature Engine GALLOWAY

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Wed Sep 19 18:55:24 PDT 2007

Hi Mark,
	The 16 HP Galloway will be there FOR SURE! I think I even know where
the MAYTAG sign is and will be sure to bring it along in order to
make a proper display! (I may need a reminder, however, as time draws
near!)
	Dave
PS, There have been a few changes since the MAYTAG sign hung on the
Galloway at Portland. See: http://www.oldengine.org/members/rotigel/
trailer/16_GallowayTrailer/index.html