[SEL] Findlay 2008 Feature Engine GALLOWAY

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Wed Sep 19 05:52:58 PDT 2007

Hi Arnie,
  Yup 2008 Findlay feature is Galloway. That should be an interesting feature.
Does Dave stiill have the Galloway-Maytag? I'm thinking about the one he
exhibited at Portland a few years back with the chunk missing from the
hopper rim?
That magnetic Maytag sign fit real nice on the side of the hopper.
I didn't realize till now that previous note had went to the list. Sorry
about that.
                                            TTYL,    Mark

At 04:08 AM 9/19/07, you wrote:
>Hi Mark,
>
>That 2008 Galloway feature; is that for Findlay 2008?
>
>See ya,  Arnie
>
>Quoting Mark Shulaw <frappi at wcoil.com>:
>
> > Hello Preston,
> >   Thanks for the shout back.  We had our monthly meeting last night and it
> > was decided to feature Galloway engines in 08.  That should gather in more
> > then a few engines. I wanted to go a bit more exotic but Its thought that
> > it will be an exhibitor pleaser.  And I agree it should do
> > well.            Thank You,  Mark

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33
Bluffton, OH. 45817  USA            Email: Frappi at wcoil.com

Your one stop on line source for Maytag Multi-Motor parts.
Parts lists available on request.

Weekdays & Saturday 10 AM to 9 PM Eastern Time 419.358.5206
No Sunday calls if possible.
I am not an employee or licensed dealer for Maytag Corp. Nor do I represent
them in any way shape or form. I am only a Collector, Preservationist and
hobby dealer of Maytag manufactured items of old.   Mark