[SEL] Findlay 2008 Feature Engine GALLOWAY

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Thu Sep 20 07:08:06 PDT 2007

Thats a deal. Remind me to remind ya. GRINN. There sure was some changes, I
kinda liked her the way she was. But if you had not restored her we would
not have this complete photo record of Ted Brookover detailing an engine
from start to finish. A restoration well worth it if for no other reason
then to imortalize Ted in action.   Sincerely,  Mark

At 09:55 PM 9/19/07, you wrote:
>Hi Mark,
>         The 16 HP Galloway will be there FOR SURE! I think I even know
> where
>the MAYTAG sign is and will be sure to bring it along in order to
>make a proper display! (I may need a reminder, however, as time draws
>near!)
>         Dave
>PS, There have been a few changes since the MAYTAG sign hung on the
>Galloway at Portland. See: http://www.oldengine.org/members/rotigel/
>trailer/16_GallowayTrailer/index.html

Mark & Christine Shulaw
Bluffton, Ohio