[SEL] Maytags always steal the show !! OT Amsoil

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 05:14:15 PDT 2007

Amsoil is the BEST.
Right now my 1995 Ford Aerostar is just a peppy as ever.  215,000 + miles and all but the first two years it has been lubed by Amsoil.
Yes, It does cost about double when the oil is changed.
The oil only gets changed once a year though.
Figure out the saving there,,,, 8>))

Another option is never changing your oil,,,,
A friend of mine went that route.  He changes his filter twice a year and sends a sample of his oil to be analyzed once a year.  That same Amsoil has been in his truck for 3 1/2 years now.

For either of options use Amsoil oil filters. They are built to last longer.

I will ask my up-link Amsoil   distributor about that Maytag 50 to 1 idea.

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan

Mark Shulaw <frappi at wcoil.com> wrote: Hi Tony,
  I've heard a lot of good talk about synthetics. I've just never been
brave enough to try them. I wish I had the time and money to really put
some diffferent oils thru the true test of a engine under load for gallons
of fuel. To do like that fellow did a few years back just for the heck of
it where he run  50  gallons of fuel thru a Maytag. But in this case to
test in a controlled situation different oils and mixtures. But this is
only something a corperation can afford to do.
            TTYL,  Mark