[SEL] Maytags always steal the show !!

Mark Shulaw frappi at wcoil.com
Tue Sep 11 20:12:30 PDT 2007

Hi Tony,
  I've heard a lot of good talk about synthetics. I've just never been
brave enough to try them. I wish I had the time and money to really put
some diffferent oils thru the true test of a engine under load for gallons
of fuel. To do like that fellow did a few years back just for the heck of
it where he run  50  gallons of fuel thru a Maytag. But in this case to
test in a controlled situation different oils and mixtures. But this is
only something a corperation can afford to do.
            TTYL,  Mark

Mark & Christine Shulaw
454 Co. Rd. 33