[SEL] Maytags always steal the show !!

Tony & Jackie kimmell at verizon.net
Wed Sep 12 19:06:49 PDT 2007

Mark,
I've run the Amsoil in at least 7-8 singles and a couple twins and
have never had a problem with it.  One of the singles I have had for
at least 10 years now, and have been running it on Amsoil for the
last 5.  No squeaky bearings.  I had the main bearing housing off of
it a couple months ago and the bearings look fine.

I know there are a lot of people who won't give Amsoil the time of
day, but it is some pretty amazing stuff.  A friend now has 65,000
miles on his last oil change with Amsoil.  Oil analysis said it's
still good to go!

-Tony