[SEL] O.T. Re: A Passing

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Mon Sep 10 10:53:51 PDT 2007

At 06:00 PM 10/09/2007, you wrote:
>Orrin Iseminger <oiseming at moscow.com> wrote: You are undoubtedly feeling
>very sad right now, Patrick.  The best thing to
>do is to go right out and find another dog.  Although you'll still miss
>Shannon a great deal, another one will soon work its way into your heart,
>helping to fill the void.
Orrin.

Hi Orrin,
         Each to his own. I feel that a period of private mourning is in
order. I just could not go out and get another to replace mine yet (I had
to put it down 2 weeks ago) - call it sentimentality, stupidity or anything
else. The love and respect I had for my dog precludes me from getting a
replacement for quite some time. I think that I owe him this for all the
love, respect and good times between us. My pets ( I have dogs and cats)
are like children to me and if you lose a child you cannot just go out and
get another.

         On another tack, I know that this is all "Off Topic" but its great
to see that so many of you guys also love your pets.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
See:
www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm