[SEL] O.T.Re: A Passing

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Mon Sep 10 10:42:58 PDT 2007

>Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 12:11:05 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Alan Bowen <rustaholic777 at yahoo.com>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] A Passing
>

>My very best canine friend ever was Pest.
>Then there was my Mom's dog Spud.
<Big snips>
>Alan Bowen

Hi Alan,
         I just love your dogs names.
         Mine was registered with the name "Kaz-a-Nova Furrari of Black
Knight" (Kaz for short) but we all just called him "Brat" 'cos that's what
he was.
         (I think that you guys have something that you eat called "brats"
but here it refers to a naughty child - cheeky - mischievous, teasing but
loveable.)

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
See: