[SEL] Favorite type of engine

Brian Watts briwatt at optusnet.com.au
Mon Oct 29 20:54:33 PDT 2007

My son & I started of buying engines by the load we could fit in the Ute &
Trailer, we seem to have changed to Kerosene Hot bulb - Sideshaft
portables, now we have some on a full base,also have a few american petrol
ones and have just bought a Diesel Box Blackstone, we always say we have
enough engines but more keep turning up and we say wait till next year or
unless it is spectacular.
  The wives are told the once in the shed and in the dark the breed and more
appear!
So where this hobby of collecting ends up I really don`t know, if we like
the look of an engine we buy.
  We buy when.he likes it or I like it or we both like it, we don1t have to
agree.
 Favourite engine would be ....any!
It really is a disease!
David Watts (03) 97293304