[SEL] Favorite type of engine

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Mon Oct 29 14:20:29 PDT 2007

Hi George

I guess I would have to say R&V engines, but I would not say I was obsessed
with collecting them. I do run the register but not actively looking for
anymore.
I am very much interested in their history and researching R&V keeps me very
busy.
I am with you on the verticals, they take up less space ;-))
Having just recently imported a 2hp R&V vertical from the USA, I think that
will be my last one.
Well, if I do find an orphan without a home, you know how the story goes
I do prefer throttled governed engines.

Peter, Oz