[SEL] Favorite type of engine

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Mon Oct 29 17:54:49 PDT 2007

Horizontal sideshaft engines of 4 to 7hp range. (Although my to
favourites are 9hp graham and 3hp hornsby)  I have both petrol
(magneto start) and oil (lamp start) engines with no real preference
for either although I do love the smell of sweet burnin kero in the
shed. I am kinda leaning towards the full base engines against
portables these days as they do take up a heck of a lot of space.