[SEL] It followed me home, Compressor.

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Wed Oct 24 10:46:17 PDT 2007

Nice toys, Frank.

Is that a tensioning pulley I see?
If it is I would just make up a belt.
I have a piece of conveyor belt that I cut to make custom belts then
I also have several different belt lacer machines.

For that maybe an automotive serpentine belt,,,,,  If you can't find
one the right size then cut a longer one and lace it.

Alan Bowen
Williamsburg, Michigan

Thanks,  Yes it has a spring loaded tension pulley.  Belt length is
not critical. It also has a crown on the big pulley and flanges on
the small one.  Odd.

Thanks for the ideas

Frank

  Frank DeWitt

  Light plant WEB page
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/frank>http://www.oldengine.org/members/<http://www.oldengine.org/members/frank>frank
  Mechanical Design      mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
  LBP  INC.              Phone:  585 624 3052
  2365 Cox Rd.           Fax     585 624 1038
  Bloomfield NY 14469    Web   http://www.lbpinc.com