[SEL] Cotton Ginning Days - Dallas, NC

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Oct 9 13:56:52 PDT 2007

Hiya Curt,

EXCELLENT!!!!  Clearly, CGD 2007 is shaping up to rival the year at
Portland that featured the caged Aussies.

Folks, if you're not there you're gonna wish you had been.  It's pretty
tough when you're bouncing that grandchild on your knee and they look up
all sad and ask "Grandpa, what were YOU doing that caused you to miss CGD
2007?"  Those tear-streaked little faces will just rip your heart out.

Be there....

See ya,  Arnie