[SEL] Cotton Ginning Days - Dallas, NC

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Oct 9 12:38:15 PDT 2007

Yes Arnie the SEL party bus is coming along quite well. There will be
one keg tap for every window on the bus. Mixers will be handled within,
including the show special, the Cotton Gin & Tonic you mentioned.
The bus bar is at the show grounds and is right beside the spot
designated for Dave's Austral. I'm sure he won't mind. :-)
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/Bus%20for%20Shows/Bus.jpg>
Curt
P.S. You haven't seen that picture in a while.....