[SEL] Cotton Ginning Days - Dallas, NC

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Oct 9 13:10:58 PDT 2007

Hi Curt,

On Tue, 9 Oct 2007, Curt wrote:

> Too much going on these days setting up a bus bar...

Damn, that's EXCELLENT!!!!  How many keg taps do you reckon you'll get
installed?  Are ya gonna do wine on tap and margaritas?  How about, in
keeping with the event, add a tap for gin & tonic?

You guys do go all out to keep the exhibitors happy!!!!

BTW, do you plan on having a sponsor for the bus bar?  I'll bet that the
Yeungling brewery would kick in to have their name prominantly displayed.

See ya,  Arnie

PS - I think that gin & tonic tap will REALLY appeal to the Cloistered
Oysters "significant others."  8-)))