[SEL] Another One Lives!

ozengine at optusnet.com.au ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Tue Nov 13 19:15:35 PST 2007

Liberals Dave, Liberals  - the place is full of them.
If you own something (engine) some want to tell you what you can or not do with it, crap, it is mine and I will decide what I will do with it.

Dave it does not matter to these control freaks if it is made in Oz or not, they want it kept here and hide behind heritage PC crap. so please send back YOUR Austral and you not be reported.

Kerry