[SEL] Another One Lives!

David Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Tue Nov 13 16:43:36 PST 2007

Hi Patrick,
	The pictures look great and I'm sure glad that the engine is
running! I'm always glad to see engines built in one country running
at shows in another country. Arnie's English
"imports" are always a BIG hit here in the US, as is my Austral! I've
heard that some in OZ have an objection to engines built in Australia
being exported to the US. Never have figured out that kind of mentality!
	Dave

--------
David Rotigel
rotigel at alltel.net