[SEL] A spark plug question from a new member

Paul Pavlinovich pjp at steamengine.com.au
Tue May 22 05:05:44 PDT 2007

Hi Alan, unless you find someone with some new-old-stock you aren't very
likely to find this plug at an autodealer.

The Rosebery/Buzacott also have a tapered thread - it isn't pipe thread.
The Champion 25 W18 and the Champion 525 Copper Marine Plug are good
choices.

I use the 525 as they never seem to die.

Both will cost you about AU$20 ea.

Regards
Paul