[SEL] A spark plug question from a new member

brent.tamatea brent.tamatea at clear.net.nz
Tue May 22 04:53:56 PDT 2007

Alan thats a good suggestion if its old spark plug you are wanting apart
from your local auto dealers is there any vintage car clubs over here there
are boxs full of old split type spark plugs at the local vintage car club
could be worth a look.I love looking through all the old vintage gear there
are old stationary moters as well sometimes brent nz