[SEL] OT again,,,,trip to Reading PA

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Thu May 17 04:58:23 PDT 2007

In case I didn't already respond (getting old, memory and such)
Thanks for the tips/info. I've never driven east of Chicago (sheltered
life), although many years ago I drove my AMX through COLO, Denver area
and all, up into mountains, etc but that was a CAR that I knew inside and
out, not a truck with a VERY HEAVY trailer, then a heavy (3500 pound) car
on top of that. Also, no toll roads on the trip to COLO back in 1980!

Bill
Runnells, Iowa
Chapman/OWE&PCo. Registry and History
http://antique-engines.com