[SEL] OT again,,,,trip to Reading PA

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Thu May 17 11:40:58 PDT 2007

Hi Bill,
         What the heck kind of "VERY HEAVY trailer" are you pulling? Hell,
my 10,000 GVW only weight about 2,500 lbs. Most 12,000 GVW trailers don't
weigh much more than that. You will be well under 5 tons total. What's the
big deal?
         Dave
PS, Keep in mind that if your trailer is licensed at 10,001 GVW (or above)
that special regulations "kick in."