[SEL] OT again,,,,trip to Reading PA

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Wed May 16 05:30:44 PDT 2007

Thanks.....

I think it was I seventy-something a counsin suggested.

I'd like to avoid mountains and steep grades..... no trailer brakes.
The brakes on the truck are GREAT, 3/4 ton heavy axles, but still.
I like flat, I like smooth, I like no tolls and a free ride. Iowa has no
tolls, but has excellent roads and highways. Wonder why the others can't
do the same? They sell more gas and have more registered vehicles to
collect taxes on.....

Anyway, I hope to take the fastest, smoothest and most level route.

Bill
Runnells, Iowa
Chapman/OWE&PCo. Registry and History
http://antique-engines.com