[SEL] OT again,,,,trip to Reading PA

Paul pwaugh at mchsi.com
Wed May 16 05:03:25 PDT 2007

Howdy
Having pulled RV for the last 5 years, this is my PERSONAL opinion.  I-80
across IA,IL,IN and OH not a bad ride. One toll booth in IL (they have
really opened up the bottom of Chicago) and OH is all toll. OH runs about
$20 for 4 axles. Now PA I-80 is very mountainous and seems to have a lot of
construction. I-76 is toll road, but is the way I would go if it was not out
of the way.
My 2 cents
Paul Waugh