[SEL] Totally Off Topic

bill boyce bboyce at swat.coop
Sun May 13 06:35:59 PDT 2007

it seems reports of attacks like this pop up all too often,,,,,, rick
perry, govenor of texas, receintly stated he thought any person with a
concealed carry license should be able to carry ANYWHERE they wanted,,,i
couldnt believe a politician would make such politically explosive
statement, but hes got the right idea,,,
bill boyce
lost prairie, arkansas