[SEL] Gib key puller

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 4 15:58:36 PDT 2007

Fantastic idea Jerry and an absolute super write up with pictures. This will
definitely be printed out and stored in a safe place for future use. Thanks
so much for taking the time to photograph and document this for all of us to
see and use. This should be included in an upcoming edition of the GAS
Engine Magazine in my opinion.

Paul