[SEL] Gasket material for oilers?

Edd Payne edsengns at optusnet.com.au
Wed May 2 16:25:59 PDT 2007

I go along with Reg.I have been  using O rings in my oilers for years and
have had no trouble at all.I just go and buy the real cheap assortment
kits.They are $25.00 here and have a big range of sizes and what they don't
have I make.I also use these same O rings on my ignitors that have a round
boss on them and they work great.I don't know what they are made from,maybe
some real cheap material but they don't swell or burn.
EDD PAYNE
PO Box 364 Gulgong N.S.W
Australia
2852