[SEL] Attention Aussies - Austral Question

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Mar 12 10:45:54 PDT 2007

ROFLMAO!!  Picky, picky, picky....  One minor Strength of Materials glitch
and one show at which Bessie was dismantled with cylinder and piston
handed off to Craig and folks NEVER forget.

As to keeping a long switch in his hand, I dare say Dave reserves THAT
behavior for Bambi & Nitro.  If he spots me headed for the Austral with
wrenches in hand I'd expect to see the .357 wheelgun being drawn.  8-))

See ya,  Arnie