[SEL] Attention Aussies - Austral Question

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Mon Mar 12 09:23:29 PDT 2007

Ya know, I think Dave has good reason to worry. Lets look at the track
record of enkineer v. perfessor......

-How many shows did the Bessemer get dragged to at which it did not run
a lick?
-After Craig worked his magic, how many more shows did the Bessemer get
dragged to where is did not run?,  or sporadically ran?
-How many engine men darned near gave their lives ( or at least wore
their arses slap out) giving a hand with getting Bessie to run?
-And how about that cart failure a few years ago?

OTOH, there is perfessor Dave.
-Other than a dead battery I don't think I've ever seen one of Dave's
engines NOT running! (other than the Maytag)
-His engines run like Singer sewing machines. Never a skip, double suck,
burp.....just chuff, chuff, chuff all day long.
-Dave starts his own engines. Effortlessly I might add!
-We've never seen a transport failure under one of Dave's engines.

Given all the evidence I'd say Dave has good reason to worry about Arnie
approaching his Austral with a set of King Dicks.
Yeah Dave, you can take Arnie's suggestion of keeping your arse in a
chair, but do so with a long switch in your hand, and swat him if even
so much as casts a lustful mechanic's eye toward your running engine!
Curt H