[SEL] Attention Aussies - Austral Question

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Mon Mar 12 16:59:37 PDT 2007

> OTOH, there is perfessor Dave.
> -Other than a dead battery I don't think I've ever seen one of Dave's
> engines NOT running! (other than the Maytag)
> -His engines run like Singer sewing machines. Never a skip, double
> suck,
> burp.....just chuff, chuff, chuff all day long.
> -Dave starts his own engines. Effortlessly I might add!
> -We've never seen a transport failure under one of Dave's engines.

Ok Curt,
What shows have YOU been to?

1.  Nine horse Galloway -- Engine won't run for lack of fuel.

2.  Sixteen horse Galloway -- Shown for a whole season in a static
state for lack of a head gasket.

3.  Domestic -- Has to have GIRLS show him how to start it.

I could continue, but it only gets more embarrassing.