[SEL] Attention Aussies - Austral Question

Edd Payne edsengns at optusnet.com.au
Sun Mar 11 15:21:07 PDT 2007

Arnie.I have still got the original coil in the start chamber.Do you have a
owners book for the engine.If you have it tells you some ways to keep engine
hot on light loads.ie increase compression by adding various thickness
plates at rod end,(increased compression generates more heat)Also advancing
the timing valve to open earlier.
EDD PAYNE
PO Box 364 Gulgong N.S.W
Australia