[SEL] Attention Aussies - Austral Question

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Mar 12 07:44:28 PDT 2007

G'day Edd,

Yep, we've got a nice copy of the manual.  VERY good info in there.  The
engine does have both (1/2" & 1/4") of the thickness plates installed at
the rod end.

Do you hapen to know what the starting coil looks like?

Also would you happen to know the dimensions of the original ignition
coil?  It would be interesting to compare the "original" dimensions to
what's in there now.

Plus it would give me some more leverage with Dave to take wrenches to HIS
engine.  8-))

See ya,  Arnie