[SEL] It works? Ban it!

Jack Watson nadejack at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jun 20 17:51:55 PDT 2007

Steve Royster wrote:
> HI Tim, It's a sad story, At the conclusion of my research and just
> prior to sending the cad files to the cnc operator, my front door was
> kicked in one night and there stood a tall masked man with a large
> shotgun. I was tied up and severely beaten... but in the end your
> perpetual motion engine was stolen.  I just haven't had the heart to
> tell you until now.  I think they drove off in a HUMMER like my brother
> Mike drives so I suspect Big Oil was involved. Sorry it ended this way
> Tim, but you still have a New Way transport to move you around Kansas.
> Steve Royster
===
Steve, that sounds suspiciously like what happened to "Frothy", the soap
bubble powered engine I invented. Ran on the spin-cycle principle. Same
looking guy, did yours have a black hat?

Engine ran clean as a whistle, but it needed some special soap to
produce bubbles of the correct surface tension for best efficiency. I
was working on that and had arranged for John Culp to supply, but
suddenly and inexplicably he was unable to obtain his usual ingredients.

Make you think, eh?

JW²
===