[SEL] It works? Ban it!

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Wed Jun 20 19:06:37 PDT 2007

Now wait a minute.  You know all of us in "big oil" have nothing but your
best interests in mind.  When Exxon gave retiring chairman Lee Raymond an
additional 200 million, that was for you!  That 14 billion Exxon makes every
quarter (lately), all for you!  So when we steal in to your homes and take
all the plans for energy machines, it's all for you!  We are trying to keep
your world "normal" and the love affair with the automobile steamy hot.  We
know how you all hate "change".  Do you really want jetpacks and flying
saucers?  No,  you want the nice comfortable car!

I'd love to expound more but it is late, and I have to get the black hummers
going, we have several new technologies and their inventors to get rid of, I
mean to meet with tonight.

Sleep tight!!!

MR