[SEL] It works? Ban it! - Attention Brent

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Wed Jun 20 10:59:41 PDT 2007

ROFLMFAO.... youse guys are a hoot.

This should allow some experimenting on some of these great inventions:

http://theamcpages.com/new-garage.asp

I need a few things like a Jacobs ladder and telsa coil to make it look
like a real lab where stuff really happens.

It will certainly allow me space to spread out Chapman parts now instead
of crawling over things.
I plan on making that Chapman run a full week on a gallon of gas now
instead of just 5 days.

Bill