[SEL] It works? Ban it! - Attention Brent

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 10:47:11 PDT 2007

HI Tim, It's a sad story, At the conclusion of my research and just prior to
sending the cad files to the cnc operator, my front door was kicked in one
night and there stood a tall masked man with a large shotgun. I was tied up
and severely beaten... but in the end your perpetual motion engine was
stolen.  I just haven't had the heart to tell you until now.  I think they
drove off in a HUMMER like my brother Mike drives so I suspect Big Oil was
involved. Sorry it ended this way Tim, but you still have a New Way
transport to move you around Kansas.  Steve Royster