[SEL] OT PA trip & fuel costs

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Tue Jun 5 05:34:58 PDT 2007

You guys are bitching about nothing, we pay $4.10 to $4.24US a gallon here,
that is converted to US gallons and Oz $ to US$, that is on a good day.
Seeing you guzzle the largest amount of the worlds GAS, why shouldn't you
pay for it. (smile) now watch the flames get thrown ;-)))
It is only going to get more expensive, so hang on to you wallets.

Peter, Oz