[SEL] Tank Cooled Engine - Pipe Fitting Suggestions Needed

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Jul 29 08:25:30 PDT 2007

Hi Folks,

I'm working on a 4 hp tank-cooled Lister L.  The tank that I'm starting with is
an ordinary 30-gallon drum so I need to put three opening in the sides.  One
each for inlet and outlet pipe nipples and one near the bottom for a
faucet-type drain.

Before I just started hacking away, I figgered I'd tap the collective experience
of the lists.  What have you done that worked well?  What should I avoid?  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com