[SEL] Kwik Poly Sealer Color ?

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jul 28 04:17:48 PDT 2007

There is actually a product made for strengthening rotten wood. A painter
friend of mine showed it to me, he keeps it in the truck to repair water
damage if not too severe. I believe he has to get it from paint stores, I
don't know if the big home improvement stores would carry it. I'm thinking
it may have been made by Minwax or Formby's, but don't hold me to it.

John Hall
.