[SEL] Kwik Poly Sealer

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Fri Jul 27 06:51:45 PDT 2007

Arnie and any one else that knows. Can this be used to do like the
bottom of a tank then after drying. Re pore and do the sides. I have
a tank on a old tractor that is BAD bottom has 2 pound of lead on it
and still leaks sides very rusty. I would like to seal bottom then
coat sides it is about 20 gallon tank.  Don't know if one mix would do all,
Thanks
R Fink
PA