[SEL] Kwik Poly Sealer

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Thu Jul 26 08:15:26 PDT 2007

Hi Alan,

I've never used Lee's stuff, but I have used Kwik Poly.  Kwik Poly is a
two-part thermoset sealer that does a fantastic job.  It's the consistency
of water when first mixed, so you need to tape over any gross holes in the
tank.  But as you slosh it around and it heats up it gets into EVERY
crevice and forms a permanent, hard but flexible coating, with great
adhesion.  All in all, GOOD stuff!

See ya,  Arnie