[SEL] Brass Fuel Feeder for Bessemer Kerosene Engine - eBay Wierdness

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Wed Jul 4 09:19:04 PDT 2007

Actually one of the things about accepting PayPal on Ebay is that you
are required to accept credit cards for payment.

> https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/ua/USUA

4.2 Receiving Different Types of Payments.
If you have a Personal Account you may receive Balance/Bank Funded
Payments for free, and up to 5 Card Funded Payments per 12 month period
for a Fee, except that you may not receive Card Funded Payments into a
Personal Account for an eBay transaction. If you have a Premier or Business
Account, you may receive an unlimited number of Card Funded Payments. Please
note that all payments received by a Premier or Business Account will be
subject to a Fee in accordance with section 8 of this Agreement.

4.3 Use of PayPal on eBay.
  Sellers who offer PayPal as a payment method in their eBay listings
(either via logos or through text in the item description) must accept
Card Funded Payments. Sellers must have a Premier or Business PayPal
Account, or be willing to upgrade from a Personal PayPal Account to a
Premier or Business Account upon receipt of a Card Funded Payment.
Sellers may not communicate to buyers that they only accept Balance/Bank
Funded Payments, or will not accept Card Funded Payments. eCheck is the
only Funding Source that eBay Sellers are allowed to block.