[SEL] Brass Fuel Feeder for Bessemer Kerosene Engine - eBay Wierdness

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Jul 4 10:19:03 PDT 2007

Hi Steve,

Yep, that's one of those little "enhancements" of the "eBay experience" that
they've added.  The last time that I sold stuff on eBay they weren't so
overbearing.  I was able to accept PayPal in a manner consistent with my
account (i.e. no credit cards) and everyone was happy.  Then eBay got greedy.
It's their choice.  My choice is to keep 'em out of my pockets to the maximum
extent possible.

BTW, I listed that Cub Cadet on http://www.ihcubcadet.com and will put it on
http://www.ihregistry.com/ later.  Thanks again for that lead.

See ya,  Arnie