[SEL] 1000 Engine show at Astle Park

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Tue Jul 3 06:16:51 PDT 2007

Does anyone know why this show is called the "1000 Engine" show? I know
that years ago we had a "Milloin Man March" in Washington DC and about
250,000 black men showed up for it--but it was still referred to as the
"Million Man March." Same thing with a bunch of women several years later.
However, those events were sponsored by welfare pimps and femi-nazies, so
no one cared if they were telling the truth! Do you really get 1,000
engines at the "1000 Engine" show, or is the event just for blacks and/or
women?
         Dave
PS, GREAT pictures Dave!