[SEL] 1000 Engine show at Astle Park

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Mon Jul 2 20:37:45 PDT 2007

Dave this is one rally I would love to have closer to home. Any idea
on what the engine is on page 4; pict0015? looks nice Also didn't
know Tangyes made an inverted engine. Learn something every day. I
see the Anson Museum had the display. I could have asked Tim Macaire
a little about it if I had known. Just spent the day at a sale in Qld
with him last weekend.  good pics thanks
Russell