[SEL] Jeager Engine

Glenn Karch glenn.karch at verizon.net
Sun Jan 28 19:45:07 PST 2007

Tom,

I agree with Dave.  If the engine is all there and put together properly and
runs, $600 is a fair price.  Sometimes they bring a couple hundred dolars
more.  If it needs a gas tank, oiler, muffler, choke plate, bearings,
magneto repair, etc., start deducting accordingly.

Glenn Karch
Hercules Historian
Haubstadt, Indiana, USA